Hughes & Hughes 2017 Sauvignon Blanc

$30.00
5% off
when you purchase
6 bottles
10% off
when you purchase
12 bottles
FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND $100 OR MORE IN ANY ONE TRANSACTION

Tasting Notes

A sauvignon with zest and punch with underlying characteristics of green gage and passionfruit. The Hughes & Hughes Sauvignon Blanc sourced fruit from three independent sites - the East Coast, Coal River Valley and the D'Entrecasteaux Channel. Essentially this blend is 90% tank fermented with the remaining 10% barrel fermented with natural yeast.

Enjoy me with 

This fresh and vibrant Sauvignon works well with fresh grilled seafood, we suggest char grilled octopus with romesco, radicchio and chorizo. Not a seafood lover? Try it with Chicken Liver Parfait.

About

The legends behind Mewstone Wines, brothers Matthew and Jonny Hughes have their own vineyard located on the banks of the D'Entrecasteaux Channel in the deep South of Tasmania. Formerly a cherry orchard turned awesome wine site that has original plantings of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Syrah and aromatics. Jonny has an extensive career in making wines across the globe. The winemaking style utilises modern techniques and innovation to create wines of interest and quality, breaking free from commercial shackles. If you are looking for wines of interest and difference, look no further.